Tell tale signs of a cheater
“Is my partner cheating on me?”
If you are asking yourself this question, there may already be a problem.
The following is a quick guide to help you determine if your spouse or love interest is cheating on you. After reading this list you may find there is some area of concern. Do not confront the cheater, this will only cause them to clean up their act and make it more difficult for you to catch them in the act and you may not have enough proof to make your case. I would urge you to seek professional help.
Most cheating wives and husbands fall into two categories. One involves an individual who is married and is seeing someone behind the spouse’s back. The second involves two married individuals who are having an affair with one another; both couple’s partners are usually unaware of this deception.
Cheaters generally rendezvous with their lover sometime during their work day. In most cases, the cheater and their paramour live or work in the same general area. This gives them time and opportunity to carry on their secretive behaviour without threat of being discovered by their partner or co-workers. You will also find that they try and control all information that you get concerning their daily whereabouts.
They will deny everything unless confronted with hard proof about their indiscretions.
Cheating basically involves many lies. Cheaters are always lying about where they are, what they do, and how they really feel. These lies are often mixed with some truth and are incorporated into every aspect of their life that they will share with you. Lies and deception can only go on for so long before noticeable clues start to poke holes in the façade that they have created.
This list is cetainly not exhaustive, but will give an indication of some of the signs frequently observed by people who have discovered that their loved one has been unfaithful. Just remember that any one of these "signs" could be innocent and reasonably explained. It is only when you begin identifying with many of the signs that the warning bells should sound.
Have you noticed any of these cheating traits?
- Your partner has had a history or prior instance of infidelity. This falls under the “if it has happened before it is likely to happen again” rule.
- Your partner has been spending a lot of time lately working out or in the tanning salon cultivating their appearance.
- Your spouse seems to act more cold and or distant and inconsiderate of your feelings.
- You receive hang up calls at home in the middle of the night or at odd times of the day.
- You start receiving a lot of wrong number calls at home.
- Your partner is spending a lot of time on the phone away from you out of ear-shot.
- You walk into a room and your girlfriend or boyfriend suddenly hangs up the phone or acts odd. Your partner may also leave the house or room to talk on their cell phone.
- Your partner hides their cell phone bill from you or is very protective of the bill when it arrives in the mail.
- Your cheating boyfriend or girlfriend has secretly purchased a new cell phone.
- Your partner receives suspicious voicemail messages.
- You discover unfamiliar numbers stored or dialled on your partner’s cell phone.
- Your partner has recently started using phone cards.
- Your partner seems to never answer their cell or home phone in a timely manner when you try to reach them by phone during the day. If they do answer, they seem to be very evasive with you and not truthful about their current whereabouts. They may tell you that they have been having cell phone problems.
- You begin noticing your partner lying to you about insignificant things.
- Your partner has suddenly stopped complaining about things in their relationship with you that have bothered them in the past.
- You notice a new cologne/ perfume or sexy clothing in places like your partner’s vehicle.
- Your partner has a secret P. O. Box that they are hiding from you.
- You discover unfamiliar earrings or jewellery show up in your husband or wife’s vehicle or somewhere in your home.
- Your partner’s confidence level seems to have risen considerably for no apparent reason.
- Your partner has found reasons not to attend family or holiday gatherings.
- Your partner starts having their laundry handled independently.
- You notice new cologne or perfume scents on your partner’s clothing.
- Your partner seems to have started acting in a paranoid manner. This may include such behaviour as your partner inquiring if you have been “snooping” on them.
- He/she sleeps with his cellphone by his side.
- He/she takes his cellphone into the bathroom.
- He/she uses more than one SIM card.
- He/she uses more than one cellphone.
- Your calls to his/her cellphone sometimes go unanswered.
- His/her cellphone is switched off whenever you call him/her.
- He/she tells you that you can call him/her at another cellphone number.
- His/her cellphone is equipped with multi-card/duo SIM card.
- He/she deletes the messages from his cellphone.
- There are intimate messages on his/her cellphone that were not sent by you.
- He/she clears the call list from his cellphone.
- His/her cellphone bill has escalated.
- He/she sneaks out of the house for no apparent reason.
- He/she goes to the coffee shop for a drink but comes back 3 hours later.
- Change of behaviour.
- Change of attitude towards you.
- Your instinct tells you something is not right.
- Whispering or speaking softly on the phone.
- Hangs up the phone whenever you are near him/her.
- You answer his/her cellphone in his absence and the caller hangs up.
- You answer his/her cellphone and the caller asks for a different person.
- Loss of interest in family activities.
- Not wanting to air his/her view in plans related to the family.
- Suddenly becomes particular about his/her appearance.
- Change of dress or appearance.
- Small intimate gift in his/her possession not given by you.
- Extra credit cards that you were unaware of.
- Purchases on credit card statements that were not meant for you.
- Credit card statements sent to another address.
- Receipts of items not purchased for you found on him/her.
- Extra money that were not accounted for.
- His/her clothing smells of unfamiliar scents.
- The seat belt of his/her car smells of unfamiliar scents.
- Strands of hairs not belonging to you found on his/her clothing.
- Strands of hairs not belonging to you found in his/her car.
- Pubic hairs found on his/her car seat.
- Lipstick marks on his/her clothing.
- Unexplained marks on his/her neck/body.
- Goes overseas or out of town more frequently than before.
- Not letting you know his flight details when travelling.
- Not letting you know the hotel he/she stays when away.
- Coming back from a trip with gifts.
- Has suddenly added passwords to his/her computer or mobile phone.
- He/she spends more time on the computer especially in your absence.
- He/she deletes files and details from his computer
- He/she shows a changed interest in music.
- He/she joins a gym all of a sudden.
- He/she walks the dog for extended time.
- Suddenly interested in jogging.
- He/she finds reason to stop wearing his wedding ring.
- He/she buys himself sexy underwear.
- He/she washes his underwear whilst having his/her shower.
- He/she comes home with a pair of fresh underwear.
- He/she comes home fresh in the evening.
- He/she makes decisions without discussing with you.
- He/she criticizes your appearance.
- He/she criticizes your attitude.
- He/she becomes impatient with you.
- He/she becomes impatient with the children.
- His/her friends/colleagues appear uncomfortable in your presence.
- He/she appears uncomfortable in the presence of your friends/colleagues.
- Doesn't attend functions when your friends or colleagues are there.
- He/she picks fights over trivial matters.
- He/she works late too frequently.
- He/she entertains too frequently.
- He/she criticizes your cooking.
Did you recognize some familiar behaviours or clues from the list? If your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating on you it is not your fault. Maybe it’s time you let a professional private investigator find out what is really going on with your spouse or partner. You deserve to know the truth!
Some interesting statistic about cheating husbands and wives:
• 22 percent of married men have strayed at least once during their married lives.
• 14 percent of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives.
• Younger people are more likely candidates; in fact, younger women are as likely as younger men to be unfaithful.
• 70 percent of married women and 54 percent of married men did not know of their spouses' extramarital activity.
• Cheating spouse statistics confirm that 50 and 70 percent of married men (between 38 and 53 million men) have cheated or will cheat on their wives. One study found that 2/3 of the wives (26 to 36 million women) whose husbands were cheating had no idea their husbands were having an affair - largely because they failed to recognize the tell-tale signs.
If you do not know a private investigator in your area who you can trust, CONTACT US and we will refer you to a local professional who will treat you with dignity and respect, answer your questions, and help you obtain the proof you need to make an informed and intelligent decision.